


Hey everyone!
I copied this idea from some friends in WA (thanks Josh and Sarah). Since we're so many miles away from everyone and time zones conflict with phone dates we thought we'd get a page of updates going so you all can check in on us and what the latest is. So far most of you know I'm pregnant...34 weeks tomorow! We're having a little girl and her name will be Ellianna (Ellie) Jean! The pregnancy has been pretty smooth sailing thus far. Just some of the usual, swollen feet, sore back, the exhaustion is back, growing belly. Um that's about it. The Lord has blessed me indeed. But I am so ready to not only not be pregnant anymore but just to meet our little one. The nursery is ready, the house is clean, the bags are packed, family trips are booked and it's not getting any cooler here!!!! We're ready!


1 comment:
Hey girl! This is so great! I will try to get on here every so often! Can't wait to hear any new news!! :) Talk to you soon!
~Maria
Post a Comment