Thursday, October 4, 2007

The first week at home




Well it hasn't turned out to be as crazy as everyone says it is. She is for sure a night owl. I'm talking eyes wide open at 3AM. So we're adjusting to the night life here at out house. Sometimes I feel like I should vacuum or do a load of laundry since I'm up. The dogs are a little confused with the new hours around here, but they are so good. Still working on the breast feeding thing. I refer to it as a sport...practice makes perfect. You can't let injuries get you down and you can't give up! Ben has turned into this different kind of man as I've seen the daddy in him...he loves her so much. We just love sitting around staring at her. It never gets old, even if it is in the middle of the night.

1 comment:

The Moritz Fam said...

Cami, she is so amazing and beautiful...i cant figure out who she looks like more. I totally see both of you. Is the fam in town yet? hold on to these days, Maddie already feels so big and she not much older than ellie. Love you guys and hang in there. Its such a fun ride!