


Ellie is quite the good little shopper. I usually head out in the afternoon when she takes her long nap. She'll nap between 2-3 hours being droven around, pushed in a cart, a stroller in and out of the runner. I try to limit my outings so she gets good sleep in her bed too. But a week to go before Christmas and all the shopping is done. Now just to find boxes and pack everything and stand in line at the post office. It's that last step that's the hardest. Especially this time of year. I try to avoid the post office. But here it's in and out i like 5. Last year in Albuquerque I remember one time standing in line for 45 min. Not even slightly exaggerating. Anyways, I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season thus far. We got Jurassic Park rain here today and a temperature of about 75. The air was so humid and thick you could hardly breathe (slight exaggeration.) Miss you all and this being the first Chrismas ever being away from family, miss you more then ever. We thought we wanted to try our first Christmas at our home by ourselves. But we really miss everyone and we want to wear our jackets and crank up the heat in our cars. I could go on and on about this subject...


No comments:
Post a Comment