Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Daddy's home!!!






With only a few delays Ben arrived at 1700 and was the first one off the plane! He was waiting by the door before they landed. Anyway, Ellie and I got there a little early and stood outside in the 100 degree weather. She was sweaty and grumpy and her face was beat red. But when she saw daddy she was all better. I was worried she might not remember him but she looked at his face and his patches and touched his face it was so cute and it took everything in me not to cry. We enjoyed the evening together and went to the Roadhouse for his first meal back in America. Neither of us wanted to cook and do dishes and he wanted a steak. It was very good. So, we are reunited and so happy and thank you to all for your prayers!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

YEA!!! We are so happy you're all back together! Cami, I'd love to hear any tips you have for me as far as surviving a deployment goes. Ellie- you are quite possibly the cutest baby that side of the Mississippi!