So Ellie is just making messes all day and I feel like I'm cleaning in my sleep sometimes becuase I"m constantly picking up. We have fun with it though and whenever I walk into a room where she's sitting in a mess with the way I say her name she moves really fast away from the mess and acts guilty and gets this look on her face like "it wasn't me." I just laugh, and then she laughs. We have so much fun together.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Messes
So Ellie is just making messes all day and I feel like I'm cleaning in my sleep sometimes becuase I"m constantly picking up. We have fun with it though and whenever I walk into a room where she's sitting in a mess with the way I say her name she moves really fast away from the mess and acts guilty and gets this look on her face like "it wasn't me." I just laugh, and then she laughs. We have so much fun together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment