Ben finally let me get this stroller. I have been running on and off the past few months and since Ben is gone now I needed something to take Ellie with me. The "Bob Revolution" was the only one for us. Ellie loves it! We go on a run every afternoon after she wakes up from her nap and 3 miles later not much of a peep from her at all! It
Friday, December 19, 2008
We got a Bob!
Ben finally let me get this stroller. I have been running on and off the past few months and since Ben is gone now I needed something to take Ellie with me. The "Bob Revolution" was the only one for us. Ellie loves it! We go on a run every afternoon after she wakes up from her nap and 3 miles later not much of a peep from her at all! It
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment