Sunday, March 8, 2009

Grandma is here!






Ben's mom, Nicki came out for a whole three weeks! It was so great to have her here to play with Ellie and take care of her and teach her and most important...GIVE ME A BREAK! I was able to get out and run 5 miles a day now. Running without the stroller is amazing. I do miss that time with Ellie though (she gives me high 5's while I run). I was also able to get away for a weekend with my friend Heather. Her husband has just left before their anniversary, her birthday and Valentines Day all in one week. So we needed to get away. All in all after Nicki and Jessica both got the stomach flu within a week of being here we had a great time growing together and fellow shipping and doing little projects around the house...thanks ladies. I am so proud and honored to call you family of mine.

No comments: