It's Ben, Cami, Ellianna, Connor and Maggie and...we have another surprise cooking! We're glad you stopped by to stay caught up with our most recent adventures. We'd love to hear from you, leave a comment or two!
I know, I know she is only two! But you gotta learn your numbers, colors and alphabet someday! I'm not a very teachy person and the place that we have her at is AMAZING! It's actually one of the reasons that we want to extend here. Anyway, she was a little sleepy as we usually sleep into almost 9 around here sometimes. She has to be up and fed and in class by 8:30 AM! We're all still getting adjusted. She also is going there for daycare on the off days of class so that i can finish out this quarter of school and hopefully get and "A". We'll see...
oh this made me cry! I was just about to call you and realized it was like 11:35 there! I miss you friend and cant wait to catch up. life here has been sad and crazy. Maddie starts school soon also. Love you so much!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, look at her little backpack!! She is just too cute!
oh this made me cry! I was just about to call you and realized it was like 11:35 there! I miss you friend and cant wait to catch up. life here has been sad and crazy. Maddie starts school soon also. Love you so much!
Such a beautiful family you have! And Ellies first day of school outfit is too cute! love the cherries!
Post a Comment