Sunday, September 6, 2009

18 WEEKS!!!



I can't believe that I'm almost halfway there! I have an ultrasound the end of the month. I was holding out until Brittany got here so I wouldn't have to go alone. This pregnancy has been a whirlwind. I am way more emotional then I remember being with Ellianna. I forget a lot of the time that I"m pregnant untill all of a sudden I'm on the verge of tears for crazy reasons. I don't know if it's worse because of Ben's absence or what. I get sop frustrated with myself! I have this "crying voice" it's all clogged and deep and muffled when I'm crying at the same time trying to hold back the tears...it's very obvious that I'm crying, but I just keep doing this stupid voice and then I hear myself and I get so annoyed with myself I want to slap myself to shut up!!! UGH!

Anyway, still on track for a surprise. With as busy as I am with school for Ellie and I and my sister moving out here for awhile it's actually not that hard. It's going to be so tempting when I see that ultrasound though. AS far as names go...I have two Boy names and one girl name...
Gideon
Ezekiel "Zeke"
or for a girl:
Ismaela "Izzy"

what do you think?

3 comments:

Crissy Megow said...

I really do love the name Izzy, we are already thinking of names for number 3; boy: Titus (duh) and girl (Emjay)

Emily said...

first of all...I thought you were done having babies crissy? haha! secondly, Zach LOVES the name Zeke! So I can tell you it gets his two thumbs up for sure :)

Anonymous said...

Cami, all I can say as a teacher who has seen all names & different spellings of names: Keep in mind the peer teasing & you may never find their name printed on ANY products. You will have to pay for special orders with their name on it. Bottom line it is your choice. The child can change it later if they do not like it. Best of luck,glad Brit will be by you. Sally