Here's the links to my baby registries. A few of you have asked. It's hard to register for a baby that you don't know what gender it is. BUt there are a few things that I do still need. I got rid of some second-hand stuff that i had with Ell so...Thanks for offers! I haven't bought anything for this baby yet. I haven't unpacked any of the other baby stuff I have and this poor thing doesn't even have any final names nailed down yet. If it comes early we might be unpacking baby stuff, ordering things online/make a quick Wal-Mart run and looking at a baby name book while my labor starts! God knows...He'll pull it together I'm sure. Remember to stay tuned to find out what it is in the next weeks! Merry Christmas!
Babies R' Us
http://www.toysrus.com/registry/search/index.jsp?_flowExecutionKey=_c618CC769-86EE-E080-1543-1FAA705FFC86_kCBD157BD-19F2-1C0B-54E9-F99C159F4BCF&overrideStore=TRUS
One Step Ahead (Online only)
http://www.onestepahead.com/registry/registry_detail.jsp?registryID=13213746&firstName=&lastName=Buchta&eventMonth=2
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment