It's Ben, Cami, Ellianna, Connor and Maggie and...we have another surprise cooking! We're glad you stopped by to stay caught up with our most recent adventures. We'd love to hear from you, leave a comment or two!
I flipped her over on her tummy after a diaper change and all of a sudden she lifted her head up like she'd done it a million times before. She holds herself up on her arms now too.
Cami, I can hardly wait to see the two of you! Ellie and Maddie are going to be SO much fun. I cant wait to get caught up with you too girl! We will talk VERY soon. Give Ellie many kisses for us.
1 comment:
Cami, I can hardly wait to see the two of you! Ellie and Maddie are going to be SO much fun. I cant wait to get caught up with you too girl! We will talk VERY soon. Give Ellie many kisses for us.
Post a Comment