When Ben returned from Vegas he was just getting over an upper respiratory virus. I started coming down with something right before he got home so my defenses were down. In the end I fought it all week and Ellie caught it. She's been extremely congested and had a really bad cough. With two doctor visits and a trip to the hospital we ended up with some pink medicine that she just spit out all over and a nebulizer that we used for breathing treatments every 4-6 hours. Taking care of a baby is tasking enough but a sick one...wow, that's all I did all day. This went on for two weeks. Her cough has loosened up and she's getting rid of the mucus and we're on track with our usual schedule again. Thank You God!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Sick Baby
"dry" menthol, vapor bath



When Ben returned from Vegas he was just getting over an upper respiratory virus. I started coming down with something right before he got home so my defenses were down. In the end I fought it all week and Ellie caught it. She's been extremely congested and had a really bad cough. With two doctor visits and a trip to the hospital we ended up with some pink medicine that she just spit out all over and a nebulizer that we used for breathing treatments every 4-6 hours. Taking care of a baby is tasking enough but a sick one...wow, that's all I did all day. This went on for two weeks. Her cough has loosened up and she's getting rid of the mucus and we're on track with our usual schedule again. Thank You God!
When Ben returned from Vegas he was just getting over an upper respiratory virus. I started coming down with something right before he got home so my defenses were down. In the end I fought it all week and Ellie caught it. She's been extremely congested and had a really bad cough. With two doctor visits and a trip to the hospital we ended up with some pink medicine that she just spit out all over and a nebulizer that we used for breathing treatments every 4-6 hours. Taking care of a baby is tasking enough but a sick one...wow, that's all I did all day. This went on for two weeks. Her cough has loosened up and she's getting rid of the mucus and we're on track with our usual schedule again. Thank You God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment