Saturday, March 29, 2008

Meg is here all the way from Portland!






My dearest friend ever in the whole world came to see Ellie and I for a few days. It was such a blessing and a joy to be with her and share my daughter with her. It made me realize how much I miss my friends so much. I have amazing friends here but my good old friends are so irreplaceable. She helped me get the front yard prepped for some serious landscaping. Unfortunately she was here for the unfun stuff. Nicki and Jess are here now for the planting part. We bought bushes and flowers and vegetables and herbs. So fun and hard work. There's not much to do here in GA so I figured something outside around the house would be fun. Meghan, I hope you had fun. I just had so much fun being with you...I owe you.

No comments: