Saturday, April 5, 2008

Grandma B and Auntie Jesse are here!






Nicki and Jessica came to see us which was so great. Jess just got back from her deployment and Nicki came out for a few weeks. When Meghan was here her and I started tearing up the front yard and Nicki and Jess helped me finish it. All I need to do now is buy mulch and it's finished! I'll post pic of it when it's done. I also have a garden and herbs. I'm so excited for Ben to see it all. We also refinished the mantle and bookcase in our living room. So now the house is a nightmare with books and pictures everywhere and the computer in the middle of the living room. Anyway, it was so good to see them. It made me really miss being close to family. They helped me out so much here and with Ellie too that I wish i could go to their house and do the same things there too and help them out. Jessica made the comment "This is what families do." I have a pretty great family...why me? Why did I get so blessed so richly?

No comments: