Sunday, April 6, 2008

She sits up!




After I changed her the other day I stood her up and she plopped down and just sat there like she'd done it a million times. She's been spending more time in her Bumbo seat which got her hooked on the better view of sitting up than laying down all the time. She just went through a huge growth spurt the past two weeks and is almost completely out of 6 month clothes. The white outfit she's wearing in some of the pictures in 9 months! She is getting so big so fast.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

She is just too cute! What a big girl sitting up so tall! Don't you just love your Bumbo?! You are exactly right that it teaches them a completely new dimension of life- sitting up!! I love the updates and you girls are in my constant prayers- it sounds like you are very positive and strong. If you ever need a new ear to cry/talk/scream, etc. to... feel free! Keep the updates going, I love all your pictures!