Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Exploring
Now that Ellie's crawling all over the place she is a non-stop explorer. She want s to get in the fridge. She pulls down all hanging towels. She likes to hide under the kitchen table and under the desk. She LOVES to get her hands in the fireplace. Pulling books off the shelf is a hobby of hers. Eating grass, well pretty much everything is her new favorite snack. She loves sitting in her pool outside and going for walks in her stroller. She loves it when we act like we're chasing her and she crawls away as fast as she can hysterically laughing. This is the age when it starts getting fun. When they're not so dependent and try to branch out on their own and discover the world and we just get to watch her in amazement as she grows and develops her personality and learns how to demonstrate her own affections and say her own version of words...we are so ecstatic to have been blessed with the honor of her presence...thank you Lord!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cami, you're little girl is incredibly adorable! My how she's grown up since I saw her last December. She looks so much like you as well. I love that you and Ben have this beautiful family and that God is blessing you everyday. I really miss you and I wish we weren't so far apart. I'd love to just walk over to your house, sit out on your back porch and talk. There's stuff I'd love to share with you over the phone, but it would be so much better in person. Anyway, maybe someday we'll get to spend time together and I can see your baby girl again! God bless you, friend. I love you much.
Post a Comment