Saturday, October 16, 2010

"Ponies come to my home"




















































I wanted to do something really special for Ellie's 3 year birthday party since it will be her last here in Valdosta. I rented ponies for pony rides! Ellie sat on the horse for the whole 2 hours. Everyone got a ride on the ponies! Everything went smoothly and Ellie had a blast celebrating her 3 years of life with all her friends riding off into the sunset. Minus one very important person:(
Beautiful pictures are thanks to Autumn:) Thank you to all of you who have shared in our lives in the past three years and have poured into Ellie and been an influence into the little girl that she has become...we will miss you so much more than you know...please don't forget us!

2 comments:

Recording Megow Adventures said...

We had a BLAST!! and don't forget to mention how wonderful the food was, it's okay to brag :)

Erin Quinn said...

Cami, these photos are so precious. You look beautiful as always and I'm sure everybody had a total blast. Memory maker for sure. Hope you're doing well!